Wel-Screen operates two world-class testing and analysis facilities in Greece and Switzerland. Our laboratories are ISO 17025: 2017-certified to ensure consistent quality and replicable results.
Our laboratory in Switzerland is GMP compliant, and our laboratory in Greece is GLP compliant.
Experienced chemists and microbiologists oversee the handling and analysis of samples. We perform the testing and analysis of all samples under all applicable regulations and associated guidance. Our laboratories conduct all tests against strict protocols.
Instrumentation and equipment
Wel-Screen’s laboratories include the latest, high-quality instrumentation and equipment. We regularly calibrate, test and service our equipment to ensure all analysis is accurate and precise.
Our cutting-edge laboratory equipment includes:
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) – Bruker Avance III 400 Spectrometer
- LC/MS – Agilent 6120B Single Quadrupole LC-MS system
- DSC – DSC 3+ by Mettler Toledo
- GC-MS – Agilent 5977B GC-MSD
- IR – Shimadzu QATR-S FTIR spectrophotometer
- SEM – Phenom ProX SEM by Thermofisher
- Lyophilizer – Lyobeta mini and a Telstar freeze dryer
- Orbitrap – Thermoscientific LTQ Orbitrap XL™ ETD Hybrid Ion Trap-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
- HPLC – Agilent 1200
- UV-Vis – Photolab 7100-7600 TWT
- Melting point – Stuart SMP30
- GLP-compliant laboratory in Greece
- GMP-compliant lab in Switzerland
- ISO 17025: 2017 accredited methodologies
- Experienced staff using state-of-the-art equipment
- Validated test protocols ensure consistent quality and accurate results
- Tailored service built around your requirements
- Fast turnaround and rapid processing