Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) is a thermoanalytical technique used to measure the thermal properties of chemical compounds, proteins and other biomolecules.
Our detailed and accurate DSC tests are a cost-effective way for scientists to determine properties including glass transition temperature (Tg), melting and boiling points, phase changes or thermal-oxidative stability. This information is critical for checking the purity of samples, qualitative analysis or polymorphism.
Our labs use a DSC 3+ by Mettler Toledo and up-to-date software to perform DSC testing and evaluate the results. Our technicians are highly experienced in thermal analysis and provide a rapid turnaround of samples.
DSC is a critical tool for a wide range of industries, including:
- Pharmaceutical industry (purity, crystallinity and polymorphism)
- Food industry (characterisation of fats and oils)
- Polymer industry (synthetic blends)
At Wel-Screen, we have developed exceptional quality processes, coupled with unrivalled industry knowledge, to support your research project.
We have years of experience in performing DSC analysis according to strict protocols and exacting standards. Chemists at our European laboratories use the latest equipment to perform DSC tests. We regularly calibrate our machinery to ensure the results are 100% accurate and trustworthy.
Our DSC tests are suitable for scientists working in pharmaceuticals, materials, biotechnology and biochemistry. They’re suitable for research, development and quality control applications.
We aim to become a trusted partner to you and your organisation, becoming an integral part of your research team.
How to order
- We work closely with our customers to provide analytical processes and tests that meet exacting requirements.
- To begin the process, please email email@example.com letting us know which service you are interested in and any special requirements you have.
- We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your needs and provide details on the next steps.