The Wel-S analysis provides details of the stability and formulation of the ingredients in your chosen compound or product. Using a sample, we can evaluate the stability of active ingredients and their distribution in the body.
Our rigorous tests are suitable for customers who want details on the quality, quantity, purity, stability and efficacy of the compounds that they are taking.
During the Wel-S test, we perform two separate assays on your sample.
- We determine the presence and stability of the active ingredients listed in your chosen natural or synthetic product once opened. This includes whether its performance is affected by being stored under different conditions, such as in a fridge or cupboard.
- We assess the sample and detect any physical changes that may have occurred that could affect the product’s API. Our methods can determine the rate of drug release in the body under strict laboratory conditions. By mimicking how the drug enters the bloodstream, we can measure how stable and effective it remains throughout this process.
Our chemists and molecular biologists use state-of-the-art equipment and validated protocols to carry out a detailed assay in our ISO 17025:2017-certified facilities in Greece and Switzerland. We’re one of Europe’s leading independent providers of contract research services.
We assess a wide range of natural and chemical products to the highest quality standards to determine the presence and stability of the active ingredients listed in your chosen natural or chemical compound.
We will share our findings with you in a clear and easy-to-understand report.
How to order
Order Wel-Q, Wel-S and Wel-V together for 977,50 CHF
- Before you place your order with us, please download and print the test order form
- Complete your order online
- Next, fill out the test order form and sign the confirmation
- Place your completed order form, confirmation and product sample in an appropriate parcel – we recommend wrapping your sample in protective packaging
- Seal and send your parcel to us using the shipping label provided – be sure to include your order number on the shipping label
- Once received, our chemists and molecular biologists use state-of-the-art equipment and validated protocols to carry out a detailed assay in our ISO 17025:2017-certified facilities in Europe
- Finally, we will send a bespoke Wel-Screen report by email within 14 days of receiving your sample