Wel-Screen is a leading independent specialist provider of contract research services to clients across the world. We have established expertise in mass spectrometry (MS), differential scanning calorimetry, NMR and scanning electron microscopy, as well as other crucial analytical techniques that meet modern researchers’ needs.
We have the experience, capabilities and in-house experience to perform robust and detailed chemical analyses on a vast range of natural and synthetic products.
Our work provides insights that accelerate research and development in the fields of pharmaceutical research, chemistry, biotechnology, biochemistry and the development of natural supplements.
We support research at all stages, from initial investigation and fundamental analysis to quality control, product development and pre-production.
We offer a wide range of analytical processes and tests, including:
- Differential scanning calorimetry
- Infrared spectroscopy
- Orbitrap analysis
- Scanning electron microscopy
Benefits of working with Wel-Screen
- World-class ISO 17025:2017-certified laboratory facilities.
- State-of-the-art equipment.
- Validated test protocols ensure consistent quality and accurate results.
- Our laboratory in Switzerland is GMP-compliant. Our laboratory in Greece is GLP compliant.
- Tailored service built around your requirements.
- Fast turnaround and rapid processing.
If you are interested in any of our services or you would like to find out more about how Wel-Screen can support your work, contact us to discuss your specific requirements. Together, we can develop a total analytic solution for your business.